Tina is a highly capable and commercially astute Marketing, Sales and Business Development Executive with a number of years experience in a fast moving and competitive business-to-business environments. Tina has extensive experience in building brand awareness and driving profitable growth within Enterprise Content Management solutions. Tina helps companies build an alignment among Channel & Alliance partners that have mutual business objectives. Tina brings Channel Partnering skills that help companies determine market strategy and developing strong relationships both internally and externally. Tina is self-motivated, a team player that possesses great enthusiasm, energy and drive.
One of the areas to improve commitment and to build revenues is to bring Marketing, Sales & Technical Teams onto the same page. Tina works with companies to bridge the gap among these teams, these areas are most important internally to be on the same page before you can properly and successfully bring in Channel, or Alliance Partners. Tina works with all three areas to develop a “common positioning message.” By building a common message and alliance, the organization's energies and resources will have a course of action which can lead to increased sales and dominance of a targeted market niche.
Optimizing each teams expertise to help drive business and maximize your revenues.
- Develop a Marketing plan that offers a powerful Positioning & Message / shared message
- Build new revenue / current & new clients
- Sell more products and services
- Generate new targeted & qualified leads
- Provide customer service – quick response from your Sales team
- Spread market awareness further and deeper – but focused
- Marketing, Sales & Tech R&D targeted data for sales revenue
- Working with advertising channels, channel partners, internet, promotion strategies and public relations
Tina will work with your Marketing, Sales and Technical teams to carve out a well-planned strategy that will help your business achieve its growth potential. This strategy plan will assist your company in bringing the proper Channel / Alliance Partner, providing a “common positioning message” to support and measure goals, sales & revenue efforts.
- Target and penetrate the most promising and profitable markets and sectors
- Go to market in the most effective manner
- Refine and maximize your competitive advantage and product/service differentiation to increase market share and margins
- Increase sales win ratios and shorten sales cycles by refining and aligning sales and marketing messaging to capitalise on your value proposition and your competitor's weaknesses
- Align members of the selling team with Channel partner counterparts to improve communication and collaboration
- Define the most efficient and cost-effective tactics and methods to sell your company's products and services
- Develop wider relationships among your Channel / Alliance relations, increase retention of your clients / stability
- Establish a specific plan to strengthen and enhance lead generation.
- Establish comprehensive success metrics and quantitative targets at every critical level from the number of impressions made to the number of customers gained.
SpecialtiesHorizontal Segments: Retail, Healthcare, Casino-Gaming, Financial, Manufacturing, Distribution.
Solution Experience: Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Digital /Social Media, Web Marketing, branding, SEO/ SMO, eCommerce, Hosting / Data Center, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Electronic Health Records (EHR), Healthcare regulations – eligibility/reimbursement processes.
Technology Partner Experience: EMC Documentum, Microsoft, IBM, TIBCO, Oracle, Google, Adobe, SAP, Interwoven / Autonomy & SalesForce.
Member of NCET – Nevada's Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology
More about Tina – visit her profile on LINKEDINhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/tlchin15
Contact TinaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org